We all know that vacuum cleaning can remove much of the dry particulate in your carpet, but it is also recommended that you deep clean your carpet on a fairly frequent basis. This helps to remove that sticky, oily soil that builds up in the fibers. Having your carpets professionally cleaned is recommended by carpet manufactures on the average every 18 months. This will depend, of course, on the number of family members living in the home and the amount of traffic they create walking in and out of the home. Large families or houses with more traffic may need to be cleaned more often.
Having your carpets cleaned on a regular basis extends the life of your carpet and helps keep your family healthier.
- But why use a professional?
- Will you get the same results if you do-it-yourself?
- Is it worth the hassle to save a few dollars?
Professional Carpet Cleaners - Servicing- Fresno,CA- Clovis,CA- Sanger,CA- Madera,CA
It is in your best interest to use professional cleaners simply because our experience enables us to do a much better job than you can do yourself. The equipment we use has more extraction power than the units available to you, and the carpet will dry faster as well. We know the cleaning agents to use and the differences in carpet construction and fibers. Only with professional equipment can you get "deep cleaning".
Do-it-yourself rental machines are will achieve only "light surface cleaning" because they are incapable of removing soil deep in the pile. They also leave large amounts of cleaning agent in the carpet after cleaning such as yellowing, over wetting, fiber tip damage, severe re soiling, overuse of detergents, etc. Most rental units available do not adequately clean and may actually damage the carpet.
At Hi- Tech, we use a state of the art truck mounted system. This allows us to get a deeper clean than you can use with the rented machines. From a health standpoint, the truck-mounted system is preferred because the dirty air and humidity are exhausted outside rather than recirculated around the house. Additionally, truck-mounted systems usually are more powerful than portable units and do a much better cleaning job and get the carpet dry more quickly.
To ensure a thorough cleaning, we use professional products designed for specific types of fibers.
- First we use a carpet rake this helps break up any dry particulates. Every carpet fiber is different in characteristic meaning some soil can be wedged down in fiber thus being harder to get out..After raking carpet, we use a vacuum to remove all dry particulates.
- Precondition carpet.There are several types of pre conditioners depending on what type of fibers we are cleaning.. We use the right cleaner for the right carpet fibers...
- Agitate carpet using a carpet rake this process helps break up and suspends oily ,stubborn soils and most spots.
- A final rinse"Hot water extraction method". Using a neutral based rinse leaving your carpets to a fresh and clean environment.
- Last stem is to rake carpet out which will help drying time